A story about a lottery loser. Did he fill out his tickets like the examples below? Cover: Amazon
It's amazing the ways some players choose their lottery tickets when they don't have a system.
This Mega Millions player shows us the worst way to fill out a lottery ticket - using the numbers from a fortune cookie prediction slip...
It's a bad idea. In a previous post nearly 200 winners got a smaller share of the main prize than they expected. All because they used the same cookie winning numbers.
Getting your numbers from a common source will cause two problems:
1. It will reduce your chances of winning because the source is normally too common, like the fortune cookie numbers.
2. In the unlikely event of a win, you will be sharing your prize with dozens of others who used the same method.
A lot of players are desperate enough to use commonly accessed numbers like these.
Here's a list of 6 of another of the worst ways many players select their numbers:
1. They use a birthdate for the numbers. This often concentrates the number selection at one end of the ticket, a sure no-no for winning.
2. They fill their tickets using numbers diagonally. You can bet there are thousands of others each doing the same. That means in the unlikely event their numbers are struck, they share the prize with thousands of others too.
3. They fill in their ticket cross-ways, up and down. Why?
4. They use numerology by picking a name, then match each letter with a number (a=1, b=2, c=3 etc). This method is no better than a quick pick or chance for effectiveness.
5. They use the date. And some random numbers to fill it out. Along with thousands of others! See point 2 for that problem.
6. They use numbers in sequence. You get in return the effort you put in for this oddball selection - usually nothing.
There are other methods just as crazy:
- They see a psychic
- They mix and match different systems
- They toss a dice
- They use a free software system from the hundreds available
- They use (un)Lucky Dips and Quick Picks!
Don't fall for the latest pattern when you fill out your tickets. There is absolutely no substitute for a winning system.
Your lottery system is a great success with me. Last week I won $21,060 and some change :) The best part was that I have never won anything in my life before this, and have wasted thousands on other useless programs.
Kim S. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want to start winning the lottery now, then get the world's most effective Lottery System today. Then add our amazing prediction service:LottoPredict, to speed up your win rate for as little as $6.60/month. Get them together here.