Colin and Chris Weir accelerated their life by £161 million in the Euromillions. Via zimbio
As the week moves towards the Friday and Saturday games, here's 5 playing tips for you to get prepared for a winning weekend...
1. Blatant sales message... buy and use my Silver Lotto System, all 3 parts of it. It is the most powerful program that works, and I've looked at many others since I developed mine back in the early 90s.
2. Play more than just a few lines on a ticket. Don't let this put you off buying the Silver Lotto System because you think it needs a large investment in each game... you actually don't need as much as you think. It can be less than $10-20 a game - though more will always improve your position.
3. Go for games that offer smaller but more frequent wins. For example, if you have a choice between playing a 7 ball game with a multimillion dollar payout, or a 5 ball game with a 6-figure payout, take the 5 ball game each time. Do this whether you use my system or not... it will pay you dividends.
4. When you win smaller amounts, don't be tempted to put them all back into a single game. This is what many failed winners do, and it always leads to a loss-making situation. Instead, keep a portion of your winnings to one side and feed it into each game on a regular basis.
5. Many successful people delay gratification. That means they are willing to put off smaller, instant results now to get larger ones later on. For you, this means you should save up to play one game with a larger investment. In other words, don't spend $10 in each weekly game. Instead, save it and play $40 in one game each month.
While you're waiting, just take a couple of lines each week to keep your enthusiasm up. It could pay off in larger and more frequent wins.
I won on my first lotto buy with your program!!! I got $600.00 from my winning tickets in the last Mega Millions. I'm going to use some of it to take my family to Utah to share their grandpas birthday and pay urgent bills with the rest. What good timing!! I'm so grateful to you.