Look for the red border around one photo hidden in the Lotto Life blog, email the subject line to email@example.com, and you could win! (not this photo - it's just a sample so you can see how the contest works!)
Ends this weekend and open to everyone!
Find the red border around one random photo somewhere here in the Lotto Life blog, and win yourself 6 months Lotto-80 membership* normally worth $66 (today discounted to $47).
The prize will be given to 5 lucky winners who are the 5th, 10th, 50th, 75th and 100th place entries.
And if you are about to buy a Lotto-80 membership, go ahead! You'll be automatically put ahead of everyone else. For example, if you are the 5th Lotto-80 buyer within the weekend draw times, you'll be put in 5th place automatically - and you're a winner!
*If you are already a Lotto-80 member, the 6 month's prize will be added to your existing membership period and your recurring payment paused for 6 months.
It's easy to enter:
Put the headline of the red border photo web page in your email subject (not this one - it's just a sample), and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org ... and you are in the draw!
Finishes midnight Sunday, so don't dally.
RULES (Gotta have some!)
The rules are simple:
- One entry per person (anyone can enter), or purchaser of a Lotto-80 System.
- Email subject line of photo to: email@example.com
- Entries close 23.59 Sunday 29 April 2012 at USA & Canada Central Time.
- Entries are selected from the strict chronological list of entry emails.
- Results announced to winners to their return email address on the day (Monday) following the contest.
- Names or email details will not be made public. Email addresses will not be sold, not be added to our databases or used for any other purpose.
- If you are already a Lotto-80 member, the 6 months prize will be added to your existing membership period and your recurring payment paused for 6 months from the date of the win announcement.