PHOTO: Courier Mail
How prepared are you for your lottery winnings?
- Have you written a "Win List" of the things you want to buy with your prize?
- Have you visited your local lotto organization so you know where to collect your main prize?
- Have you made a list of charities you'll give to when you win over $500,000?
- Have you looked at the showrooms for a new car to replace your old banger?
- Have you checked the real estate pages for your next home?
- Have you looked at the local marina to see where you'll berth your new cruise boat?
- Have you selected a needy family for your anonymous donation?
- Have you kept your dreams alive?
- Have you bought your week's tickets using the Silver Lotto System?
Because this is what happens when you don't do the last step...
--- I would have won Second Division in a major Lottery Draw if I had have purchased this system a week earlier! Vanessa F.
---I am sorry to say that I had all 5 numbers for the Illinois Little Lotto last Thursday and did not play unfortunately... resulting in my not winning the $175,000 pot. Larry C.
---I failed to play on Wed, but my numbers would have won a ticket with 5 out of 6 numbers and a couple of 3's!! Rosalind D.
--- I missed a drawing which 5 of 6 numbers were picked in your pick 52 list that I downloaded. I keep telling myself why didn't I play these numbers. Al A.
I get a lot of these emails. It's like when people forget where they put their keys, then find them after they catch the bus. And then the chance to win stays locked away, gone for good.
Don't you be one of them. Be prepared.
I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Ron - Rlpemail@example.com