These Canada Lotto 649 players took 7 years to win their $11.5 million jackpot. It was worth the wait!
There are two parts to the Silver Lotto System. The first is my responsibility.
It is to make the system the most powerful force in your winning life. To do that I research each day, always improving the odds.
The good part is that I've been successful beyond my wildest dreams, winning prize after prize for me and my fellow Silverites.
The second part is your call, and it involves 2 words that will give you better odds than any system.
The first word is HOPE.
Sure, we all hope we're going to clinch the jackpot. Or save our mundane lives from boredom.
But that's not what I mean. Hope means:
- That you have the right lottery system (that's mine of course).
- That you can buy tickets each game (as little as $10 worth is fine).
- That you have a list of stuff you want to buy.
- That you have a list of people or organizations you want to donate to.
- That you don't lose the ticket before you collect your multi-millions on Monday!
Hope is linked to the second word. See if you can guess it from this quote:
"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success."
It's Persistence - the most overlooked and undervalued word in the universe! Napolean Hill, a famous philosopher, once said:
"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."
And another gem from author Denis Waitley:
"Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning."
How do you apply it to winning the lottery?
1. Think of your lottery winning as a road. The further you travel, the better your success. Insurance companies know this well... the more miles a driver does, the higher the risk of an accident. You are not waiting for a crash however - just a win!
2. You must continue to play, regardless. There are many things that stop us from continuing a weekly play strategy... lack of money for tickets, weather, convenience, lack of ambition. But if you can 'automate' your play in any way, you'll be streets ahead of the average player. Attend every game!
3. Match the game with your winning chances to give you more enthusiasm, and persistence. If you're always playing the high number and high ball games in search of $100 million payouts, without success, lower your sights. But don't give up. Simply switch to a game with better odds and continue to play regularly.