Persistence made Duarte Almeida (left) a winner. He won $13.6 million with the same Lotto 649 numbers for 28 years. Could you play that long?
Some players find it hard to bounce back after a losing streak. Others blame the weather, bad luck or karma.
Winners don't. They have strong, immovable goals that they review each day. Like winner Durate Almeida they're extremely persistent. And the rewards flow in for these players.
Here's how anyone can improve their winning in 5 easy steps:
1) Believe that your win is waiting for you.
The Silver Lotto System gets wins for a lot of players, and the secret is that winners continue to play even when the last game was a low prize or no-win. They know the power of the System works for others. They believe it will work for them. They have persistence and sooner or later it pays off.
2) There's no such thing as losses.
The top people in any field got there with determination. Not all of them are exceptionally gifted, they're just determined. Most have lost heavily in their lives but fought on to make a comeback, and it happens all the time. Read any book on any of life's winners and you will discover the same thing... they all possess a gritty determination against huge odds, and losing is not an option.
3) Set a bigger goal.
If you give up too soon, it's probably because you haven't set your goal high enough. Then plan to make your win a reality by:
- Playing more in the games that give you the best chance.
- Playing games with the lowest number of balls and numbers.
- Increasing your playing to more than once a week, if your game permits.
- Use LottoPredict to make each game work and to save money.
4) Start a weekly ritual that reinforces your goals.
Do these things:
- Go down to your local lotto shop at the same time each week.
- Go with the same friend each time.
- Park in the same spot if you can (or like me, walk - it's better for you).
- See the same assistant to have your tickets processed.
- Have a coffee afterward in the same shop.
These small rituals build on your play tactics so you'll feel as if you're missing out when you don't do it. That gives you an automatic incentive to keep going. Once you've done this a number of times, it will be easy to continue through the no-win periods.
5) Enjoy the game.
You might only play 3 games before you have a good win... or you may play more. But whatever the number it takes, remember:
- Every game you play is a never-ending opportunity. If not this time, then the next.
- It's not rocket science. You don't have to perform any mumbo-jumbo with your tickets using the Silver Lotto System. Trust the System to work for you.
One more tip... if you have had a string of bad luck in your past, don't worry. Winning a lotto game does NOT depend on how much bad luck you've had in your life.
As long as you keep moving and trying, you will make your own good luck.
Winners do more: they play more, work harder. That's all you need to do too, to change your circumstances.
Duarte Almeida collected a jackpot sum of $13.6 million at the B.C. Lottery Corporation's Vancouver office. VIDEO: CBC News