Movie mogul Samuel Goldwyn's quote gives us 5 tips that will make you win the lottery faster and more often


Samuel Goldwyn outside his studios in Hollywood as a young producer, and later in life (inset).

If you knew today that you that you could win the lotto jackpot at the end of the next 100 games you played - how fast would you go to finish those games?

I'm sure you would be playing like a person possessed night and day until the magic figure was reached.

Of course, no-one can predict winning with such certainty, not even me. We all need a small amount of good luck. But the interesting fact about luck is that it can be accelerated... it can be made to go faster.

Famous film mogul Samuel Goldwyn once said, "The harder I work, the luckier I get." It also applies to speed-winning.

You already know you can get up to 98% winning odds from my systems... here is how to conquer the last 2% using my luck acceleration method. 

A while back I discovered a secret that allowed me to PREDICT when I would reach a certain level of lottery success. I had figured out how many games I needed to play each week to achieve this success, and I went on to use it to develop the LottoPredict service.

I don't know when you will win your lottery game. No-one does. But like my method, here's what you do: Just step on the fast pedal and speed the whole process up.

All you need to do is increase the rate at which you do everything. To win fast and more often, play fast and more often.

Here's some tips for doing that:

  1. Instead of buying 5 tickets a time, buy 50 in the same game.

  2. Playing one game only? Try 2 or more games at the same time.

  3. Spread your chances around by trying other kinds of games you would normally not play because the odds were too high or the prize was too low. Experiment a little.

  4. Join a syndicate like my Winner's Circle to hugely improve your chances.

  5. Use the best fast-track system I offer - LottoPredict. It eliminates a lot of the legwork.

Use those tips and now you can win more frequently as I did - by playing more games.

The Magic Word is frequency. The more you play, the more you win!

Increase your play frequency many times more, and you'll see a huge increase in your win rate.