Wealthy publisher Felix Dennis used my lottery principles of wealth creation too.
If you knew you that you could win the lotto jackpot at the end of the next 150 games - how fast would you power through that number of games?
I'm sure you would be playing like a maniac night and day until the magic figure was reached.
Of course, no-one can predict winning with such certainty, not even me. We all need a small dollop of good luck.
But the interesting fact about luck is that it can be accelerated. Sped up... made to go faster.
As the late publisher and multi-millionaire Felix Dennis said: "The harder you sweat, the luckier you get."
You already know you can get up to 98% winning odds from my systems... here is how to conquer the last 2%. My story explains how:
Many eons ago I was the proud owner of my own community newspaper. Circulation 20,000. I founded it.
And then (usually exhausted) I did everything in it... designed it, wrote news stories, took the photos, drew a weekly cartoon, did the full layout of the 12 to 16 pages each week.
And sold advertising.
I was very good at it all. The paper quickly thrived and I took on staff.
And in the midst of that whirl of media madness I discovered a secret that allowed me to PREDICT when I would sell a certain level of advertising.
I had figured out how many ads I could get each week simply by watching a certain number.
It was this leverage secret that I reveal to you now, and how it applies to winning a lottery prize...
SECRET #1. For every 10 shops I visited, I would get 3 ads. Consistently. Sometimes I had to visit more businesses to make the ratio, but it always came in on target.
SECRET #2. For every 20 stores I saw, I would get a full page ad. Consistently. That was big money in those days too, around $400.
Some weeks I was able to double my quota by going to other regions or visiting more stores.
And guess what? My sales income doubled also. In other words, the more I did, the luckier I got.
Another record-breaking super-salesman, Joe Girard (right), sold more cars using my sales principle than anyone else. It's all in the numbers.
It applies to you and lotto also. I don't know when you will win your lottery game. No-one does. But you CAN step on the fast pedal and speed the whole process up considerably. Here are some tips:
Instead of buying 5 tickets a time, buy 50 in the same game.
Playing one game only? Try 2 or more games in the same timeframe.
Spread your chances around... try other kinds of games you would normally not play because the odds were too high or the prize was too low. Experiment a little.
Join a syndicate like my Winner's Circle to hugely improve your chances.
Use the best fast-track system I offer - LottoPredict. It eliminates a lot of the legwork.
In other words, as you visualize me stepping from pizza shop to dress shop, supermarket to toy store, remember how you can win more frequently as I did by covering more ground - playing more games.
The Magic Word is frequency. The more you play, the more you win!
Increase your play frequency - play many times more if you can. You'll reap what you sowed!